Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Installing Microsoft Platform SDK2003 R2 Server for Wireshark bu

From: Vikas Jain <jain_vikas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:30:03 +0000
Hi,

I am new to Wireshark development and trying to set up the wireshark build environment for the windows platform.

One of the items mentioned on the Wiki and in developer's guide is to install the Platform SDK Server 2003 R2.

I was just curious as to why the installation of Server 2003 R2 is required and which of its components are used by the Wireshark.

Thanks,
Vikas

Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it!