Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23795: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:39:31 -0800

On Dec 7, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

I'm getting an error when trying to compile or even make clean now on OS X:

I did "make maintainer-clean" before doing "svn update"; trying to run "autogen.sh" found that it was still trying to do the autoconf/ automake stuff in the wiretap directory, so I checked in a change not to do that.

Whether that'll fix your problem - I assume you did "svn update" without doing "make maintainer-clean" first - is another matter. I'd do an "svn update", remove wiretap/configure, wiretap/Makefile.in, and wiretap/Makefile, re-run autogen.sh, re-run the configure script, and see if that fixes things.