Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help fetching values from a GtkTreeView

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:59:02 +0100
Hi.

As I'm trying to implement the "Apply as Filter" menu in the Protocol Hierarchy Statistics window, I have a problem storing the hfinfo- >abbrev value in the node and then fetch this in the select_filter callback. I have no experience with Gtk programming, so I need some help here :)

Anyone able to give me some hints?

Attached the work so far, with a FIXME comment where I want the filter value.

--
Stig Bjørlykke