Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23691: /trunk/ /trunk/: Makefile.nma

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:16:08 -0800
ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=23691

User: ulfl
Date: 2007/11/30 10:01 PM

Log:
 first steps to support MSVC 2008 Express Edition

Directory: /trunk/
  Changes    Path                   Action
  +3 -0      Makefile.nmake         Modified
  +3 -2      capture-pcap-util.c    Modified
  +4 -3      capture-wpcap.c        Modified
  +1 -0      capture_ui_utils.c     Modified
  +5 -0      config.h.win32         Modified
  +15 -1     config.nmake           Modified
  +1 -0      version_info.c         Modified

Directory: /trunk/wiretap/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +4 -4      libpcap.c     Modified

<pcap.h> should be including <stdio.h>; is the problem that including <stdio.h> from <pcap.h> before other includes is causing problems with MSVC 2008?