Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23560: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: wireshar

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:53:52 +0100
Sake Blok schrieb:
For example, right-click the icmp dentifier in the packet-details pane and find out that you can easily colorize one ping session amongst
others ;-)
Ah, got it!
Maybe "Reset coloring filters 1-10" or "Reset temporary coloring"?
Maybe simply "Reset Color 1-10"? This makes a relation in terminology of the menu entries used when the filter was set. I don't think that adding yet another term for the reset entry (like temporary) is such a good idea.

And maybe put a separator between this entry and the Coloring Rules - this is really something different and should be visually separated IMHO.
You don't want to know how many mouse-buttons you can get on a mouse these
days ;-)
Well, my "not so new" mouse "already" has 5, but I never use more than 3 of them ;-)

Regards, ULFL