Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Statistics->Summary enhancements

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:46:16 +0100
Stig Bjørlykke schrieb:
But if I don't have any display filter the column for displayed
packages is empty, which is a bit odd I think, because I do have
displayed packages.  Should this column have the same values as the
captured column, as this values are equal, instead of just be empty?

My idea was to only display values here when a display filter is set. But I wouldn't mind if you display the values in the display filter column all the time.

Both has it's pros and cons I think.

Regards, ULFL