Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] autogen.sh and svn

From: "Adam Sulmicki" <sulmicki@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:14:07 +0100
Hello,

Perhaps the INSTALL file should be updated to say that you should use
autogen.sh rather than to suggest to invoke autoconf and automake manually.
It would be less confusing this way.

Also, I prefer to read the list on the web site, rather than clutter
my mailbox, but lately I'm getting this error:

HTTP is just about the most godawful worst possible way to mirror this site

I might have hit refersh a little bit often, but nothing like wget!
Any idea how to get rid of that error mesage?

Finally, are there any known problems with usb capture?

I have:
* current svn of wireshark
* current cvs of libpcap
* fedora 8 with kernel 2.6.23.1-49.fc8
* "cat /sys/kernel/debug/usbmon/5u" shows data
* "less -f /dev/usbmon5" also shows data

Yet trying to use wireshark on usb5 most of the times results in no
data (usb5 is keyboard so there's plenty of data).

Adam

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com      The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers