Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Statistics->Summary enhancements

From: "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:45:42 +0100
2007/11/30, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>:
> Hiding stuff on the GUI is generally a bad idea, because if the users
> seen this dialog before, he won't expect new stuff in the dialog
> depending on the packets selected.

You are right.  I will revert to the old behaviour.

But if I don't have any display filter the column for displayed
packages is empty, which is a bit odd I think, because I do have
displayed packages.  Should this column have the same values as the
captured column, as this values are equal, instead of just be empty?

--
Stig Bjørlykke