Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.7pre2 is now available

From: "Jim Young" <sysjhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:46:28 -0500
Hello Ulf,

>>> Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> 11/29/07 10:08 PM >>>
> Unfortunately, "Autoscroll in Live Capture" doesn't seem to work any
> longer. I don't know how long ago this bug was introduced.

I think autoscroll behavior was changed (augmented?).

My observation is that auto-scrolling now stops if you scroll UP in the
packet summary pane.  You can restore auto-scrolling by simply scrolling
to the bottom-most (i.e. most recent) item of the summary pane.

You can also click on the "Go to first packet" and "Go to the last packet"
toolbar buttons to accomplish same.

Best regards,

Jim Young