Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to mark a bug as "Review for check-in"?

From: "Jim Young" <SYSJHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:12:45 -0500
>>> Alexey Neyman <avn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/29/07 9:17 AM >>>
> Hi,
>
> I submitted a bug #2048. How do I request a review for check-in for the
> patch therein?

To get the patch into the "Request Queue" (i.e. the link of "Show pending
patch requests" available from Bugzilla's main page) you will want to modify
the submitted patch's "review_for_checkin" flag variable from a default of
blank to the value of "?".

Once a patch has been uploaded to the Bug report the "review_for_checkin"
flag can be reviewed and/or modified by clicking on the "Details" link for the
patch under the  "Actions" column within the table of Attachment(s).

I hope you find this useful.

Jim Young