Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can Wireshark bugzilla report be marked private after initia

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:28:54 -0700
On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 01:09:47AM -0500, Jim Young wrote:

> Can a bug report that is initially created as public be later marked
> as private (by the bug submitter)?

You should be able to check "Private bugs and attachments" underneath
the Additional Comments.  At least.. I can ;)

> Alternatively is it possible to submit an attachment to bugzilla and
> mark it as private?

Even better.  Yes, when you choose to attach a file, there is a Privacy
section with a checkbox for Private.

If neither of these work, let us know and I (or another developer) can
mark your bug private for you.

Steve