Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How/where do I add an attachment to a Bugzilla entry

From: "Fulko Hew" <fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:36:12 -0500

On Nov 23, 2007 11:30 AM, Fulko Hew <fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to submit a bugzilla entry for my patches and new dissectors
but I can't find anything on the entry page that allows me to add my
patch file as an attachment.

Am I missing something obvious,

... snip ...

Never mind....
I read the developer's documentation a little more closely and found that
I had to submit the bug report first, and then edit it again to add the attachment.

Silly me... I thought I could do it all in one step.