Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Seting up build env. and building from a tarball

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:50:32 +0100
Title: Seting up build env. and building from a tarball

Hi,
I just got a new PC at work and is trying to restore my build environment, when i build from a tarball it failes with:
help_dlg.c(49) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'htmlhelp.h': No such file or directory
I have a vauge memmory of some extra library/feature was needed to build the help pages but at a glance at the docs I could not find it.

Does some one now/remember off hand?
Regards
Anders