Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Turnstone MIBs

From: "Colin Hillman" <colin.hillman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:34:58 +1100
Title: Turnstone MIBs

Hi,

Google helped me find this very old posting on the Ethereal site about checking in some Turnstone MIBs

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-cvs/200009/msg00019.html

Would anyone know if the archive has survived and whether I could get a copy of the mibs?

Thanks.

If you receive this email in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it
from your system and destroy any copies. We give no warranties in relation
to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this email.
This email is also subject to copyright.