Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23421: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: color_dl

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:06:34 +0100
On 10. nov.. 2007, at 18.34, Stephen Fisher wrote:

Nice feature.  Any chance you could enhance it so the enable button is
only active if the rule selected is disabled and the disable button is
only active if the rule selected is enabled?

What about using a Status column, like we have in the "Enabled Protocols"?
Much easier to turn on and off without having to select the rule before
hitting enable or disable. And we get a more uniform way to enable/ disable
elements in lists :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke