Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Sorcery and protocol documentation

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:29:46 -0500
I have no idea what you're talking about here.  This thread had nothing to do with the 0.99.7 release.  I started it as a new thread that simply discusses the Network Sorcery site and ways to possibly improve documentation or at least make folks aware of the site, since I find it useful and maybe others would too.

- Chris