Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.7 release?

From: Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:12:03 +1100
Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Gerald Combs schrieb:
>
>>It's been a while since 0.99.6 was released (Holy crap! July 5!), so it would
>>probably be a good idea to push 0.99.7 out the door.  I'd like to make a
>>prerelease on the 19th or 20th, with a final release a week later.
>>

> I had the same idea recently.
>
> Things that probably need a fix before:
>
> - buildbot is unhappy (make it happy again somehow)
> - SNMP changes finished?

I build HEAD yesterday on Windows (MSVC2005).

If I include RFC1213-MIB, required to import various Microsoft MIBs, it
segfaults in oids.c at line 574.

If I don't include RFC1213-MIB it generates an error about the MIB being
missing, but at least it runs.

If I run in under the MSVC debugger some of the time it works with
RFC1213-MIB present, some time it doesn't.

I've run smilint against all the M$ MIBs and fixed all the "errors",
event the cosmetic ones, and it still segfaults.

                -- Dr. Who