Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] is it possible to replace Source Destination columns with my

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:18:57 +0400
I think so. You need to look at epan/address.h. If your source and destination address type is already covered by one of the types defined in there, then you just be able to call the SET_ADDRESS macro in pinfo->src and pinfo->dst from your dissector. If the type is not covered, then you need to do what is written in address.h to add a new type and then call SET_ADDRESS from your dissector.

I haven't ever tried this myself, so can't guarantee that it will work... but looking at some of the other dissectors, I think this is the way to do it.
Hope this helps
Abhik.