Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Portable

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:31:34 +0100
Graeme Lunt schrieb:
Hi,

I have just checked in some initial Portable Apps (www.portableapps.com)
packaging for "Wireshark Portable".
Very nice!
The Portable Apps environment will run on any USB flash drive, so you no
longer need a U3 device to have a portable Wireshark (see attached
screendump).

I am new to the Portable Apps environment, and NSIS on which the Portable
Apps rely, so I'd be grateful if anyone more familiar with Portable Apps
(ULFL?)
sorry, but now you know more about that topic than I do :-)
could check it out (nmake -f makefile.nmake packaging_papps). Just
use "Options"/"Install New App" on the Portable Apps menu to install the
resulting WiresharkPortable-0.99.7.paf.exe.
I get the following error, which looks like something is missing on my machine. Any ideas?

IfFileExists: "$PROGRAMDIRECTORY\$PROGRAMEXECUTABLE" ? FoundProgramEXE :
MessageBox: 48: "$PROGRAMEXECUTABLE was not found. Please check your configuration"
Abort: ""
StrCmp "$SECONDARYLAUNCH" "true" equal=GetPassedParameters, nonequal=
Invalid command: FindProcDLL::FindProc
Error in script "WiresharkPortable.nsi" on line 160 -- aborting creation process NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:/Program Files\nsis\makensis.exe"' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code
'0x2'
Stop.

Regards, ULFL