Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Portable

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:06:09 +0100
Hi,

I have just checked in some initial Portable Apps (www.portableapps.com)
packaging for "Wireshark Portable".

The Portable Apps environment will run on any USB flash drive, so you no
longer need a U3 device to have a portable Wireshark (see attached
screendump).

I am new to the Portable Apps environment, and NSIS on which the Portable
Apps rely, so I'd be grateful if anyone more familiar with Portable Apps
(ULFL?) could check it out (nmake -f makefile.nmake packaging_papps). Just
use "Options"/"Install New App" on the Portable Apps menu to install the
resulting WiresharkPortable-0.99.7.paf.exe.

Hopefully we can refine it (I'm talking to the Portable Apps guys) and then
get the buildbot building it.

Graeme