Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Voice (RTP stream) quality - mos, delay, bandwidth, ...

From: "daniel zhang" <daniel.zy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:55:14 -0700
Is there anyone working on adding more statistics into the RTP stream analysis?

1. MOS
Voice quality was traditionally reported as a Mean Opinion Score (MOS) on a scale from 1-5 where 1 is the lowest and 5 the highest.
I am not an expert on this but I think probably we could add the MOS into Ethereal.

2. Delay
Don't know how to measure the delay of voice

3. Bandwidth usage
I think it will be more usage if we can have the statistics of Adverage bandwidth, Max bandwidth additional to the each package bandwidth.

Daniel