Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] epan/libwireshark.def

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:41:35 -0700
Gisle Vanem wrote:
"Guy Harris" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If the first somebody was you, then "svn update" (or its GUI equivalent) should have reported the conflict. The "<<<<<<< .mine" lines aren't in the current version in SVN, so I suspect it's reporting a conflict between changes you made and changes somebody checked in.

It wasn't me (I don't have write access).

By "changes you made" I meant changes you'd made locally, rather than changes checked in.

But after a:
  del epan\libwireshark.def
  svn update

the file is up-to-date it seems.

Does "svn status" report any conflicts (lines beginning with "C")?