Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need to export IP Packet length to a CSV file from a capture

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you very much for your help Sake. It worked.

Is there anyway I can have this done through the GUI
instead.

The user preference options in the Wireshark GUI
allows one to add remove specific fields by adding
removing column. However it doesn't allow you to add
delete protocol specific fields like IP.packet length.
It would be excellent to have this done through the
GUI.