Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Support for MGCP over TCP with ASCII TPKT header

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:41:58 -0400

Harmeet Sawhney wrote:
Hi,
I need to submit my changes for a bug (ID: 1856) to support MGCP over TCP
with ASCII TPKT header. I had tested changes for bug on 0.99.5 version of
wireshark.
Now, I need to incoporate the patch in future releases of wireshark. Please
let me know in which source code version of wireshark, I should merge
changes for bug 1856 and then submit changes as a patch so that they can be
incorported in future releases of wireshark.

See: http://www.wireshark.org/develop.html

for where to get the latest source code (best case is to use Subversion, next best would be to use a recent tarball of the source.)