Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Crashing

From: "Diaconou, Alex" <alex.diaconou@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:19:37 -0600

When I try to capture (select the ‘Interfaces’ or ‘Options’ menu items under Capture menu), Wireshark crashes.  I downloaded the newest Winpcap dpack and put it in the wireshark libs and rebuilt, but that did not work.  I have an auto-installed version of Wireshark on my system which works fine.  What is the reason for this crash? (memory reference error).

Thanks