Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wimaxintel.dll

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:25:02 +0100
Hi, as far as I know, CACE Technologies provide commercial support for Wireshark. There is no closed-source or commercial license version of Wireshark, nor royalties or license fees required for its use, whatsoever.
Hope that helps.

Etay Luz wrote:

(Please ignore my previous post � sorry about that one)

Hi!

I am a developer working for Runcom Ltd � a Wimax technology company.

We are interested in using WireShark to debug our system.

I need to work with the wimaxintel.dll file to interpret MAC messages.

Using this dll, I have noticed the need to insert all sorts of proprietary headers prior to MAC message data in order for it to work correctly.

Does anyone know how and where I can find the format, encapsulations, and fbit sequences for these headers (using wimaxintel.dll)?

Also, we would like to buy a license for commercial use of Wireshark. Does anyone know where I can get support to buy this product (phone number, email)?

Thanks in advance,

Etay Luz