Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Issue with Wireshark on Windows Vista

From: "chetan jha" <chetang.jha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 02:59:27 +0530
Hi Wireshark Team,

Greetings, This is Chetan Jha from India

I have being using Wire shark for some time now and recently I have installed it on my Windows Vista Ultimate workstation and I am unable to capture the packets since it is not showing me any interfaces in my interface list can you please guide me as to how i can get this fixed?

Thanks & Regards
Chetan Jha