Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] BER ASN1 generated dissectors update?

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:27:09 +0200
Anders,

I am trying to use -X -T flags with the x411 dissector.

I need to move some of my code in the conformance file for the
dissect_x411_<TYPE> function
to the
dissect_x411_<TYPE>_U function (as that is where the data is now actually
handled).

(The actual type I have the problem with is BuiltInContentType).

If I just add _U to the function name in the FN_BODY declaration, then the
whole FN_BODY is ignored by asn2wrs.
I also tried using an FN_VARIANT = _U, with no success.

Any pointers on should I go about changing the conformance file?

Graeme