Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug (ID:1856) status

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:31:30 +0200
Hi,

Well, you've missed the boat in two ways:
1. Current build is on 0.99.7, not 0.99.5 as you've used.
2. MGCP dissector moved from plugin to build-in dissector.

Also not closing the bug report helps to get a response.

Thanx,
Jaap

Harmeet Sawhney wrote:
Hi,
I have created a bug (ID: 1856) to support MGCP over TCP with ASCII TPKT
header. I had also proposed a patch for the bug, but I have not recevied
any feedback on the patch. Please let me know if the patch is going to be
incorporated in future releases of wirehark.

Kindly help me on this

Regards
Harmeet Singh Sawhney