Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] colorizing sFlow

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:42:11 -0400
If you just want to clean up the colorization, why can't you simply add a new coloring rule for sFlow above any of the others?  The first filter that matches is the coloring rule that is applied.

And to avoid a display filter match of "ip.src == 10.1.1.1" when sFlow traffic is present, can't you just use this filter instead, "!sFlow && ip.src == 10.1.1.1", wouldn't it?

These suggestions won't help your other issues, but they should solve your coloring and display filter problems, shouldn't they?