Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23202: /trunk/asn1/ /trunk/asn1/acp1

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:18:54 +0200
Hello Tomas,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 04:14:06PM +0200, Kukosa, Tomas wrote:
> my intention was to keep both EXTRA_CNF and IMPORT_CNF variables.
>
> EXTRA_CNF would contain files which are always necessary and must be
> available (included with #.INCLUDE)
> (e.g.
>   #.INCLUDE ../ros/ros-inv.cnf in h450-ros/h450-ros.cnf
>   or it could happen that some *-exp.cnf file of one protocol is
> necessary during export with -E of another protocol
> )
>
> IMPORT_CNF would contain files which are not necessary during export
> with -E and neeed not to be available (included with #.IMPORT)

I'm not sure I agree with you on two points:
1) If you want different variables for static files then please use a
   different one, that way we'll need to change only 3 Makefile.common.
2) Right now I don't think it's an issue at all, so why not leave it
   for now and fix it if the problem ever comes up.

 ciao
      Joerg