Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [REPOST] rfc: adding support for direction info in bluetooth H4

From: Paolo Abeni <paolo.abeni@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:46:40 +0200
hello,

I sent this repost directly to you in the hope the get some answer: this
is the 5th time I try to get some feedback. I hope to not bother you too
much.

A few weeks ago I requested a review for a patch to add support for a
new pcap DLT for bluetooth h4 capture witch include
the (currently lacking) direction information. The patch as been
recently updated to svn revision 23180:

http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=1040

I really appreciate any comments on the said patch.

Thanks,

Paolo

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidit�? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 � in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=16-10