Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I cross compile plugins from linux to windows

From: "Martin Peylo" <martinmeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:16:58 +0200
Hi Samy,

I did this some time ago but have no easy access to the current build
directory right now.
I found the attached script on my hdd, maybe it is of use for you. I
built Wireshark once on Windows (that was btw not as comfortable as
I'm used to it on other OS) and extracted the libwireshark.lib and
config.h from there.

Regards,
Martin