Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Notice to trunk builders

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:57:57 +0200
Hi list,

Everyone building from trunk: heads up.
Someone decided to move the MGCP dissector to mainstream. That means that the plugin now conflicts with the build in dissector. Make sure to make clean in plugins/mgcp before you start complaining about a broken build.

BTW: getting a dissector from plugins to epan/dissectors must be done by means of 'svn move' (or 'svn copy'). Don't just copy the file and check it in because you'll loose all the history on the file.