Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to capture original packet ?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:56:40 -0400
NISTnet was definitely a pain to set up, but I've got a working system
with it, so I guess I still use it because it's already configured and
ready to go ... and because I just never took the time to play with
netem (or any others).  But I'm sure you're right, either netem or Jeff
Morriss's suggestion of using FreeBSD's dummynet is probably the way to
go.

- Chris