Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] All OBJ filees not removed at clean?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:59:45 -0400
OK, that explains why I was getting the following error, even after a distclean:

		CVPACK : fatal error CK1024: ringbuffer.obj cannot use program database
		c:\svn\wireshark\vc60.pdb : signatures do not match
		LINK : warning LNK4027: CVPACK error
		NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x1'
		Stop.

After manually deleting the obj's below, the error was resolved.  Anyway, +1 for adding the dumpcap_OBJECTS to the clean target.

- Chris