Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packets are filtered and dissected but ethertype unknown?

From: "Francesco Fondelli" <francesco.fondelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:12:07 +0200
On 10/7/07, keith mercer <maulkin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have recently completed a plugin for CFM (802.1ag) and
> the only bug left I am trying to fix before I submit my
> code is that for some odd
[cut]

Hi all,

auch! I have a 802.1ag dissector as well. I did not submit it
because is not finished (I'm parsing only fixed length ccm pdus,
but the framework should be ok)... sorry we worked at the
same thing at the same time I should have said something a
week ago on this ml. BTW you find in attach my dissector
feel free to take bits and pieces at your will. I hope
your will be checked in soon... I need it :-)

thank you
Ciao
FF