Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] buildbot tests failing

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:51:34 +0200
Richard van der Hoff schrieb:
Hi guys,

I note that some of the capture tests are failing on both windows and solaris: does anyone fancy investigating what's going on here?
Hi Richard!

I guess these failures are related to changes I've done in tshark two or three weeks ago to implement privilege seperation.

Unfortunately, since then I had no private spare time to have a look deeper into the builbot problems - all Wireshark things I've done in the meantime were job related ...

Regards, ULFL