Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Loooking for a libwireshark.lib 0.99.6

From: Thierry <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:39:17 +0200
Hi,

I want to build a existing company made dissecator on Windows, but link fail because of some unknwown extern symbols (proto_register_field_array, ...). This symbols are in libwireshark.dll so I probably need a "libwireshark.lib" to link.

I began downloading all the things needed and tried to build Wireshark but it's finally to much energy for a file some people have on its computer :-)

So, is there anybody who can send me a 0.99.6 version of libwireshark.lib file ?