Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with the newly modified and compiled wpcap.dll

From: "Varuna De Silva" <varunax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:33:45 +0530
Hello,

I further did some change like below,

(*ps).ps_recv = p->md.stat.ps_recv;

instead of

*ps = p->md.stat;

Now I cant see any unusual values for packets or packets/s

But when I started the normal network packet capturing other
than my device I still get the packets of my device.

But still I get the error message which I described before.
" cannot set capture buffer size......."

I do *NOT* have anything like below, which appears in pcap-septel.c

#ifdef SEPTEL_ONLY
/* Replace dag function names with pcap equivalent. */
#define septel_open_live pcap_open_live
#define septel_platform_finddevs pcap_platform_finddevs
#endif /* SEPTEL_ONLY */

When I have some thing like that it give me a compilation error
as below,

unresolved external symbol _muwis_open_live referenced in function _pcap_open_live
unresolved external symbol _muwis_platform_finddevs referenced in function _pcap_platform_finddevs

and two warning specific to it
_pcap_open_live already defined in libpcap.lib(pcap-muwis.obj); second definition ignored
_pcap_platform_finddevs already defined in libpcap.lib(pcap-muwis.obj); second definition ignored

So I did not add anything as above.

Thanks

Thanks