Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MIKEY plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:40:31 +0200
Hi,

as far as I know there's no way to do that. All you can do is implement the commented-out code in dissecto_payload_kemac.

Thanx,
Jaap

Filippo Margiotta wrote:
Hi All,
I would like to write a plugin to decipher the Enrcrypted Data in the KEMAC payload of the MIKEY dissector. How I should write the plugin in order to decipher the Field only when the plugin is present?

I know hot to extend the existent code of wireshark but I don't know ho to expand the dissection of fields inside other dissectors.

Thanks in advance,
Filippo