Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capture->Interface shows incorrect statistics

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:16:09 +0200
Den 30. aug. 2007 kl. 18.35 skrev Fulko Hew:

The error _is_ in the ifdef, looking at that code... the ifdef polarity does not match
the polarity in the comments, but the comments _do_ match the
polarity of the libpcap.

Ubuntu ships with an old libpcap, which tricked me when testing.
My Fedora Core 7 and my OSX has the same problem.

But it seems to be working correctly on win32 with winpcap 4.0.1, which makes me believe the correct fix would be to use the same calculations for both winpcap and libpcap.

Any comments?

--
Stig Bjørlykke