Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Graphs and Values

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:04:27 -0600
On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:38:04PM -0400, Nandakumar Muthuraj wrote:

> In the IO graphs I can get graphical display of a particular field, is
> it posibble to get numerical value of this sum ?

It is not possible at this time.  You may file a bug report to request
this feature be added at http://bugs.wireshark.org/ and someone may
implement it if they have time.

P.S. Please do not respond to an e-mail with an unrelated message.  This
messes up threading for people who use it in their e-mail program.  You
can write a new message to the mailing list by sending e-mail to
wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

Steve