Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SNMP/MIBs TO DO

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:32:53 +0200
Den 27. aug. 2007 kl. 00.21 skrev Luis EG Ontanon:

- There are others that attempt to be registered with "funky" oid
strings "dop.agreement.2.5.19.1" or "x411.extension-attribute.27"
which are not resolvable (I tried to fix these but they come from deep
into asn2wrs and I could not figure out how to get it fixed).

I'm working on a fix for x411 to handle the extension values as portnumbers, as done in some other dissectors. I will have a look at the others when I'm done with this one.

--
Stig Bjørlykke