Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New style in IO Graph: Dot

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:24:34 +0200
Den 26. aug. 2007 kl. 16.26 skrev Abhik Sarkar:

PS: A couple of more styles wouldn't hurt, would they? Perhaps a
triangle and a square. :-)

I don't think we really need different type of dots. It's difficult to spot the difference with 1 and 2 pixels per tick, and even with the other resolutions it's still possible to have different colors :)

But I'm wondering why it's called FBar and not Bar. I know the F is for filled bar, but for the end user I think it's better to just call it Bar. Any opinions?

--
Stig Bjørlykke