Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New style in IO Graph: Dot

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:26:43 +0400
Very cool. Now that you have added it, I wonder why I didn't put this
on the wishlist before because I have often run into situations where
one graph hides the other and having a different style would solve the
problem. Thanks Stig!

Abhik

PS: A couple of more styles wouldn't hurt, would they? Perhaps a
triangle and a square. :-)