Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22586: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:56:10 +0100
> I think it's much more easy to read the leading text and the value if
> the details of the bitfields does not start the line.  Ofcourse my
> personal opinion, but mostly I do not care about the bits.

After committing this I wondered if it was worth it, i.e. it makes the display less clean but very few people would care about exactly which bits it came from (I was checking that an ROHC implementation was examing the correct bits - most people just want to see the value).

Especially as its such a lower-layer protocol.  I think the best thing may be either:
- just revert my change, or maybe
- add something to the long text indicating that its 13 bits