Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] COPS and MIBs

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:49:30 +0200
Does someone knows which RFC describes the use of PIBs and COPS relation to SMI?

Given the fact that I'll had to get my hands into the COPS dissector
(to have it using the new oids infrastructure so we can finally drop
net-snmp) and I've never seen a packet of this protocol I would need
someone to be so kind to send me some COPS packets containing OIDS.

Thanks!

-- Marshall McLuhan