Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] oid_* functions missing

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:54:05 +0200
I think you re-generated packet-snmp.c .

I I haven't checked in neither the regenerated packet-snmp.c nor the
changes in the makefiles or other files that (will) depend on oids.c
to build. I plan doing so this weekend.

Since you are already there, you could help me out, can you add oids.c
and oids.h to epan/Makefile.common, and check if the build and the
snmp dissector work without HAVE_LIBSMI defined?

That way I'll focus in the actual roll-out of libsmi.

Thanks,
Luis