Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector field name changes (was Re: review_for_checkin request

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:25:52 +0100
Richard van der Hoff wrote:
I think, however, that before you spend too much more time on this, somebody ought to review what you've done so far to check that we're all on the same page with respect to what are good changes. It would be a shame if you spent weeks on it and we had to say "uh, no, you've got the wrong idea."

Apart from anything else, if we go and change half of the dissector fields, is that going to upset people who are used to the old names?